How You Can Help Support the League
The Sandlot League is a 100% volunteer effort. Our goal from the start is for session participation to be FREE for all players and we are doing everything we can to keep it that way. That’s why we’re asking for your support for our summer, fall and winter sessions!
The donations we receive will be used for league expenses, including:
- Umpire fees for game umpires.
- Fees for games or tournaments.
- Equipment, such as balls, tees & training aids.
- Fees for outdoor fields
- Fees for indoor fields for winter games or sessions.
- Fees for indoor batting cages for winter sessions.
- Fees for professional training sessions
- Team uniforms, if needed
- Various fees and league related costs
- The ability to include more players and teams!
The more we raise, the more we can do – and the more kids and teams we can sign up to participate!
You can also share our fundraising page on your Facebook or Twitter pages and help spread the word.
If you have products or services to donate, then that’s great too. We may also need the help of volunteers to umpire for scrimmages, so please let us know if you’re interested in helping out!